31 May Now Hiring a Sales Representative
STREETSIDE BREWERY CINCINNATI SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Streetside Brewery is seeking candidates for the role of Sales Representative to join our award-winning company.
Sales Representatives are the face of our company who can communicate our product and brand effectively. We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and friendly individual who is able to help develop and execute a sales plan for Cincinnati and the surrounding region. Primary responsibility is account-level representation and growth of Streetside Brewery.
The position requires weekly communication with the Management Team providing updates and forecasting goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop expertise on Streetside’s products in the market.
- Conduct samplings, promotions/events, and training at bars and restaurants.
- Set up and represent at regional festivals. Coordinate sales promotions/activities and prepare workers involved in events.
- Conduct brewery visits for retailers.
- Track inventory
- Coordinate limited-release distribution and other special requests.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have a reliable car.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed (including nights and weekends).
- Must be able to lift 35-pound cases, as well the ability to maneuver a 168-pound keg with a dolly.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Mileage reimbursement
- Parental leave
- All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
Please contact: Garrett@streetsidebrewery.com with any questions and/or resume, Thank you very much.